Your apprenticeship at Klubert + Schmidt
Will you soon have a school leaving certificate in your pocket and are searching for an apprenticeship in the engineering or business sector? What would you think of an apprenticeship in an industry with a guaranteed future? At a supplier to the automobile industry, for example, that develops and produces for the big name in the commercial vehicle industry? Every year several high school graduates begin an apprenticeship with us in the areas of manufacturing, assembly and administration. The dual training and apprenticeship is generally offered in cooperation with the vocational colleges in Pegnitz and Bayreuth. Have we aroused your interest in an apprenticeship? Then find out about our current apprenticeship jobs.
Your benefits at Klubert + Schmidt:
- Jobs that require training with a guaranteed future
- Good chances of being permanently employed in a growing, owner-run company
- Well-structured training (training schedules etc.)
- Well-equipped training workshop
- Personal support with fixed contact partners and experienced instructors
- Individual career support
- Good opportunities for further training
- Good working atmosphere and social undertakings (football, parties, etc.)
Nicolas Hübner, trainee industrial mechanic
“My training at Klubert + Schmidt is great fun because even as a trainee I can contribute my own ideas and learn how to work independently from the beginning.”
Holiday job at Klubert + Schmidt?
We are happy to offer pupils the opportunity to work over the holidays. If interested, please send your application with a cover letter, CV, enrolment documentation and the desired period to the following address: application[at]klubertundschmidt.de