Your future opportunities at Klubert + Schmidt
Klubert + Schmidt is a company that grows with its applications. We welcome the challenges that a modern industrial company with an international outlook is presented with. At the same time we maintain the benefits which only a free, economically powerful and owner-run company can offer. Many of our employees are already the second generation at Klubert + Schmidt. We are proud of this because we value loyalty and dependability just as much as enthusiasm and passion for one’s own work. It is especially important for us to hold each individual employee in high regard as part of our joint success.
Who we are looking for
- Specialists for our manufacturing and assembly area
- Engineers (mechanical engineering and related subject areas)
- Economists (business studies and management)
- Qualified persons in metal works and mechanical engineering, with different educational background
What we offer
- Advantages of a family company
- Long-term partnership
- Performance-oriented pay
- Extensive social benefits
- Flat hierarchies
- Individual support
- Internal and external opportunities for further training
- Modern workplaces
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Support for child care from bayme vbm
- Social engagement for charitable purposes
- Company’s own musical and sporting activities
- Attractive work environment in one of the most beautiful holiday regions in southern Germany.
Wolfgang Bothe, Project Management and Sales
“Klubert + Schmidt offers secure jobs to about 300 employees. The company is an employer with a future, which gives young people very good opportunities to develop.”
I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.