The start of your career at Klubert + Schmidt
Have you successfully completed your apprenticeship or degree? Are you now searching for an employer who offers you fair pay, good opportunities for development and exciting challenges? If you place a lot of value on a personal work atmosphere and do not just want to be a number in a system, then we will be glad to get to know you!
If you begin at Klubert + Schmidt, you are in good hands. Our dedicated employees and above all your personal mentor make sure of this with a great deal of specialist knowledge, experience and good advice at hand. A training plan in line with your personal situation helps you to hold your own step by step in your new work environment. And because we want our professional relationship to last, we also make sure that you feel good with us in other areas, such us from the support for your further training and professional future plans. Or through attractive social benefits and a pleasant work atmosphere.
Benefits for career starters
- Personal contact person during the training period
- Training plans for a smooth start
- Individual support
- Flat hierarchies
- Internal and external opportunities for further training
- Performance-oriented compensation
- Extensive social benefits
- Modern workplaces
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Advantages of a family company
- Long-term partnership
- Support for child care from bayme vbm
- Social engagement for charitable purposes
- Company’s own musical and sporting activities
- Attractive work environment in one of the most beautiful holiday regions in southern Germany.
Tobias Gick, Assembly Worker
“At Klubert + Schmidt you simply get the whole package. I am happy that I have great colleagues and an interesting job which motivates me. I am happy that I have a perspective in a healthy and future-oriented company.”
I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.